Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary School teacher available as childminder

re... : Primary School teacher available as childminder           reply
25/08/2008 12:25 - Afterschool Care
-----------------------------------
Hi Sandra, my directional skills leave alot to be desired but I have done a little research and I believe from my school to Mulhuddart it should take no longer than 20 minutes. What is your current situation and what would you be looking for? Look forward to hearing from you,

Michelle

27/08/2008 11:30 - Afterschool Care
Hi there,

I would love to help look after your little boy but Iam teaching 3rd class at next year so I would imagine he will be finished before my time of 2.40pm. Last year my infants finished at 1.40pm. If you are still interested and might perhaps be able to have someone take him until I can then please let me know as your location would be perfect and I would be available all evening and holidays.

Michelle

re : Primary School teacher available as childminder           reply
25/08/2008 12:13 - Afterschool Care
Hi Michelle,

Is Tyrrelstown and Mulhuddart within your coverage.

Regards,

Sandra

26/08/2008 11:47 - Afterschool Care
Hi Michelle,

I am looking for pick up from the Mulhudart N.S in Mulhudart and Tyrrelstown and also after school care for a 1st class and junior infant.

Primary School teacher available as childminder           reply
20/08/2008 13:38 - Afterschool Care
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher, currently teaching in Glasnevin/Finglas. I graduated from St.Patricks College in Drumcondra with a First Class Honours Degree and have just completed a Masters in Education. I am available to collect children from school in the surrounding areas and look after them in their own home. I can help with their homework and my hours are very flexible. As I am teaching, I would have the same hours as the children and would also be available during the holidays. If you do not happen to be living in the area it might still be worth considering. My CV is available on request, complete with numerous references. I look forward to hearing from you.

27/08/2008 11:33 - Afterschool Care
Hi Sandra,

I would be delighted to help look after your children but I don´t think our times will coordinate at all. I finish at 2.40pm this year so I´m not sure if that would suit you. If you are still interested and could have someone mind them until I picked them up let me know,

Michelle

26/08/2008 15:19 - Afterschool Care
Michelle

I´m not sure if I´m breaking in on something that has already been agreed, but I´m looking for someone at the moment to mind my 4 year old son after school. He will be going to school in the Glasnevin area and we live in Santry. If you´re interested could you contact me please.

Many thanks

G

discussion forum terms & conditions

;