Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary School Teacher available for July Provision

Primary School Teacher available for July Provision           reply
03/05/2016 19:59 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Monaghan)
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents

I am a fully qualified Primary teacher and have been teaching for the past year, obtaining my Bachelor of Education in 2015 from the Froebel Department, Maynooth University. I am a diligent, hardworking teacher who is extremely enthusiastic about the area of special needs.

For the past year I have been employed as a resource teacher and have gained invaluable experience in teaching children of various needs and capabilities including children diagnosed with Aspergers, ADHD, ASD and Dysparaxia. I have also gained vital experience working with children with special needs in other countries such as India working together with the Hope Foundation-this undoubtedly enhanced my teaching capabilities in the area of special needs.

I am currently registered with the teaching council and have been fully Garda vetted and withhold a full drivers licence. I can be as flexible as possible to best suit the needs of both you and your child.

An excellent list of references or a CV can be provided upon request. Any queries can be answered through email.

Thank you for your time,
Lisa Moore

re : Primary School Teacher available for July Provision           reply
03/05/2016 23:25 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am looking for a tutor. Where are you based? Im just outside Maynooth.
Pip

re : Primary School Teacher available for July Provision           reply
22/05/2016 09:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
I am looking for a tutor for July provision for my 5 yr old son , we are based in Ardee in Louth ,
Kind regards
Ruth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;