Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time child minder needed from September 2019 for 8month old baby

Part time child minder needed from September 2019 for 8month old baby           reply
02/06/2019 23:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am a teacher in the Portmarnock area and am looking for an experienced child minder who would be in the position to mind my son on a part time basis in their own home. Minding is needed for 2 days,Thursdays and Fridays, every second week (4 days a month) between the hours of 8.30 to 3. Minders must be non smokers with experience of minding babies and young infants. Please contact if available and interested.

re : Part time child minder needed from September 2019 for 8month old baby           reply
08/06/2019 08:15 - Dublin North Childminders
I sent you a pm

re : Part time child minder needed from September 2019 for 8month old baby           reply
11/06/2019 14:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Pamela mature lady if you want more information call me on 0862192273 thank you

re... : Part time child minder needed from September 2019 for 8month old baby           reply
26/06/2019 14:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Pamela,
I am looking for a reliable, fun, experienced childminder one day a week (Monday) to come to our house in Donabate for 8:15 drop 5 year old to local school @8:45, 3 year old to preschool @9:00 and mind my 1 year old (2 in Oct.) until school collections @12pm and 1:25. Myself /my husband will be home by 4:45 at the latest. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
Thanks,
Emily

discussion forum terms & conditions

;