Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time babysitter available Drumcondra/Marino (Student teacher)

Part-time babysitter available Drumcondra/Marino (Student teacher)           reply
04/03/2019 12:16 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Emma and I am a kind, hardworking and friendly girl who is studying to be a primary school teacher. I have lots of experience working with children as I have undertaken lots of teaching practice so far (in junior infants, 2nd class and 4th class). I babysat for a family for 3 months this summer- the children were 5 and 9. I also teach piano to children every weekend, ranging in ages from 5-12. I have lived with my 17 month old niece since she was born so I have a lot of experience changing nappies, feeding etc. I am garda vetted and TUSLA certified. As I am a student (in St Patricks College, Drumcondra), I would be available to babysit from around 6pm onwards Mon, Tues and Weds and from 4pm Thursday. Available for set times during the week or just if you would like someone who you can rely on to be around if you want to go out or do something during the week. Pay negotiable. If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact me at emmagrealo@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;