Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Need to be careful I'm not being taken for granted!!

re : Need to be careful I´m not being taken for granted!!           reply
08/07/2014 15:51 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
in dublin i charge 5euro per hour for one child. 3 children same family would be 12euro per hour.plus 23cent per km for fuel .

re... : Need to be careful I´m not being taken for granted!!           reply
08/07/2014 21:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks, I´ve alot less money than the family in question so no chance I would do it for free lol
And I´ve kids of my own so no way would I do it for free either . I think your right about family being tricky but I´ve had no problems as such yet but am just concerned about the cost .

08/07/2014 17:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thx a mill , I´m currently getting €35 a day for the 3 from 1:40 to 6.

Need to be careful I´m not being taken for granted!!           reply
08/07/2014 11:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Limerick)
Hi guys , I´m looking after a family members 3 kids after school(first year done) so it´s ,an hour in the morning with their breakfast then 4 hours in afternoon with snacks and dinner .im obviously very flexible which I don´t mind helping them out if late etc ,we are a very close family,but I still want to be payed correctly ,the family are financially fine it´s me who´s poor haha:) and as much as I care for the kids and treat them very fairly and do the homework with out fault ,they´ve all excelled this year they are quite a handful and hard work but I´m well up for it . I just feel if I´m not paid enough the novelty will wear off. I won´t mention what I´m paid for now just to see the comparisons:) I work 3/4 days a week.

08/07/2014 21:07 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
its tricky when it comes to family some say dont do it for family as it can cause problems.but if things are sorted out from the start there shouldent be any problems.i dont know the rates up your way but i would say ask for 10 euro an hour.see how that goes.i know a lot of people who try and rope in family to mind .cos they thought they were going to get it for nothing.

08/07/2014 23:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
its worth a bash.at the end of the day it would cost a lot more with another minder.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;