Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth childminder available

Maynooth childminder available           reply
17/09/2019 11:21 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi parents I am a stay at home mom of 2 school attending children with availability to child mind in my own home. I am experienced, caring and love children. I provide a safe, fun and stimulating environment. I have an enclosed garden with plenty of activities to keep activities.

I provide healthy meals and snacks. I have Garda vetting and can supply references. Currently not minding any other children ( apart from own two ) so I a available when necessary. Pm for additional info and if you are interested.

re : Maynooth childminder available           reply
20/09/2019 09:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
Im just wondering where in Maynooth you are based? We are in Leixlip and have an 8 month old little boy. I hope to return to work part-time in January. Ideally we´d like to have Tadhg with a childminder well before that. It would only be 2 days a week. This might need to be flexible on one of the days as my husband does shift work.
If you could let me know if this would work and where you are located. Also could you let me know what you charge. My phone number is 0860840824 should you like to call me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Eleanor Mac Eoin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;