Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth childminder

Maynooth childminder           reply
24/07/2018 22:06 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jennifer and I am an experienced childminder with a kind, considerate and affectionate nature. I am also trustworthy reliable and flexible to accommodate your needs. I have two school attending children and we are quite creative, adventurous and love the outdoors. We love arts and crafts.

I am currently available for childminding and provide a home away from home with a safe environment both inside and outside. I am Garda vetted with excellent references. I provide healthy. nutritious meals and snacks. My rates are very reasonable.. Non-smoker References and Garda vetted. I have certificates in Healthcare and some basic first aid as my son premature. I have also experience with children with allergies. So, if this is something that appeals to you feel free to message me.

re : Maynooth childminder           reply
27/07/2018 22:05 - Kildare Childminders
Good day,
Are you still available?

re... : Maynooth childminder           reply
28/07/2018 06:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Elaine!
Thanks for your message. Yes I am currently available for childminding. As of next week I will be minding a little boy of 11 months on a part time basis. As the mother is a PT and the father a Guard they require me for perhaps 2-3 evening per week 6pm-7.30pm and maybe 1 early morning for 2 hours.
I have two children in school so I am basically free all day during school term. My rates are very reasonable and I treat every child I mind as if they were my own. I would love the opportunity to discuss things further if your interested in giving me a ring anytime on 089 233 1879.
Warm regards,
Jennifer.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;