Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

MIDLETON EDUCATE TOGETHER NS

re... : MIDLETON EDUCATE TOGETHER NS           reply
24/01/2009 20:04 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Greetings, just visited your website after seeing this thread and am impressed with the setup that you have put together in what seems to be a short space of time. Congratulations to you all. What are the plans for September 2009? Currently i believe you have a Junior, Senior Infant, 1sr and 2nd Class - are you taking more than Junior Infants in this year? Are you excepting 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Class? Hopdfully i´ll be keeping a close eye on your developmets as we are hopefull of registering our child in a years time. Could someone clarify what will happen once we pre-enrol online please. Many thanks.

17/12/2008 15:37 - Miscellaneous
Hello there, can anyone tell me how there school is going? Have heard some rumours that things are going well. People are starting to talk about the school. Wishing all a very merry Christmas.

08/02/2009 20:56 - Miscellaneous
Hello there, what is the situation with the school currently. We are concerned that the finances of the country, the school will not get a permanent structure? I am enjoying seeing people talk about the school as it cant be easy starting a school from the very beginning. Well done for everyone who is envolved.

07/04/2010 19:38 - Miscellaneous
Hi Mossy,

Thanks for the query. Most of the info you´ll need will be on our website (www.MidletonET.com), however, I´d be more than happy to answer any and all questions you might have. As for the future, the school pre-enrollments up until 2014 are looking great, and as each month passes, more and more parents are choosing the Educate Together Ethos. The PA is a vital part of the school, as are all the parents. We encourage parental involvement were ever possible (currently, the school have parents come in once a week to take part in a reading program with the children)

The best advice I can offer is to make an appointment with Rhodri (the school principal) and to check out both our website and Educate Together Irelands site.

If I can be of any other assistance, please don´t hesitate in contacting me directly; David.Burke@MidletonET.com

Regards

Dave

11/01/2009 17:55 - Miscellaneous
I see that the school is Enrolling for September 2009? Can anyone inform me what is the situation with other schools? Are they enrolling now too? Do they have room? I like the idea of Educate Together and the school website does look good and colourful. Any opinions on the school would be appreciate. Thank you. ;)

re : MIDLETON EDUCATE TOGETHER NS           reply
28/07/2008 18:12 - Miscellaneous
Midleton Educate Together Start up Committee is please to announce that Rhodri Mears has accepted the position as M.E.T.N.S Principal, the school will open on the 29th of August in the Grounds of Midleton Rugby Club, 22 children will be starting school in August. We are also now able to announce that due to the number of children starting school we have been able to bring on board a second teacher, Any Martin has accepted the post and will be teaching Senior Infants, First & Second class and Rhodri junior Infants. The school has had 134 pre-enrolments for the next four years. If you want to pre-enrol your child go to www.midletonet.com, you will also find all the news and updates at this address. As a new school we are drastically under funded by the department of Education & Science, if you would like to lend your support to the school then come along to our fund razing Table Quiz in Wallis Bar @ 8:30pm on the 11th of August Tables are 30 euros the prizes are great and the crack will be mighty Dave Mac from Red FM will be the DJ for the night.
The future looks good for M.E.T.N.S.

MIDLETON EDUCATE TOGETHER NS           reply
25/06/2008 08:58 - Miscellaneous
The Midleton Educate Together National School is a recognised and sanctioned school and WILL be opening on 27th August. A Principal has been appointed, a premises agreed and WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING PUPILS FOR JUNIOR INFANTS FOR 2008.

PLEASE ENROL ONLINE www.midletonET.com

20/11/2011 21:08 - Miscellaneous
Congratulations on your new school METNS. Delighted for you. Your growth has been impressive and your new building is very attractive. Well done.

18/02/2009 18:09 - Miscellaneous
Hello. Thank you for the kinds words about our website!

RE: your question about what happens after your pre-enroll: Once you pre-enroll your child you will be sent a notification saying that we have received your pre-enrollment, and that it has been processed. At this point, your child´s name is in a sequential database, with the year you selected assigned to them. The next correspondence you will get from us (relating to your pre-enrollment) will be closer to the year your selected (IE, if you pre-enroll for 2010, we will contact you, and notify you of placement, by March of 2010) You can pre-enroll your child on-line (www.midletonet.com) or a pre-enrollment form can be collected from the school. Places are offered on a strict first come, first serve basis (please visit our website for a full copy of the terms and conditions)

We are accepting pre-enrollments (for 2009) for JNR Infants to 3rd Class inclusive, and for 2010 it will be up to 4th Class, etc...

Thank you, and all the best,

Dave

19/01/2009 20:20 - Miscellaneous
Hi Midleton Educate Together National School is located at Midleton Rugby Club and is currently taking enrollments for 2009 from Junior infants to Third class. If you would like to visit the school, meet the staff and Board of management then please come to our pre enrollment evening on Thursday 12th February from 5pm to 7.30pm. We look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have. for more info on the school visit www.midletonet.com or for more information on the educate together ethos visit www.educatetogether.ie

07/04/2010 19:00 - Miscellaneous
Hi folks, could be moving to East Cork over the summer...looking for some info on the school and checking what progress/future the school has in the area. People talk highly of the principal and the teachers 5n the school, i understand also the Parents Association are important to the school? Any comments would be cool.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;