Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Local ccc looking for letter of indemnity for childcare grant?

re : Local ccc looking for letter of indemnity for childcare grant?           reply
18/09/2016 16:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Go back to boi and demand a letter, keep at them till you get it...my branch has a free phone to ring from. Ask your branch manager for his/her personal attention on this matter, its a disgrace. The deadline for spending is months away anyway so youv time to get it sorted.

Local ccc looking for letter of indemnity for childcare grant?           reply
18/09/2016 15:03 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
I was recently approved for the childcare grant by my local childcare committee. My home insurance with BOI covers me to mind 2 kids so I sent off a copy of my insurance policy along with the terms and conditions which states this. This was the same documentation I gave to the ccc when they approved me as voluntary notified and it was fine.

When I was approved for the childcare grant, the letter said that I needed to send my receipts off with a letter of indemnity from my insurance company. I rang the insurance company and they said that the don´t issue letters of indemnity, they just issue the policy along with the terms and conditions.

I´m at a loss what to do now and I´m afraid to buy anything in case the childcare committee don´t accept my insurance. Surely they would have pointed it out before approving my grant if there was any problem with the documentation I provided?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;