Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

KIDS CAMPS IN JULY-AUGUST

re... : KIDS CAMPS IN JULY-AUGUST           reply
06/05/2010 06:42 - Ask Mother Hen
-----------------------------------
Thank you so much! I will try, but, in any case, although I asked for Camps in July/August, we can´t begin our summer holidays until the end of july.
I know about Let´s go, but I have seen that, despite they have lots of day camps, most of them run in july.
In any case, thank you for the information.
Isabel

29/04/2010 12:44 - Ask Mother Hen
I don´t know about Kilkenny or whether it is in Kilkenny you will be this summer. My kids go to school in Glasheen which is close to Cork City. The boys school runs a summer camp for the first two weeks in July and the kids all love it. They do loads of different activities and there´s something for everyone. Boys and girls can join and kids from several schools go to it. There are lots of other camps including Lets Go and many sports camps. If you ring them at Glasheen they could give you the details but there is always strong demand. Hope that helps. The phone number is 021-4544750.

re : KIDS CAMPS IN JULY-AUGUST           reply
29/04/2010 10:33 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi Isabel,
I´m Francesca Elies. I´m spanish too.
We want to go to Ireland this holidays and we are looking for a summer days camps for our children (8 and 5 years old). Have you any reference about Let´s Go summer day camps or any other option wich you have good references.
Thank you very much.!!
My mail: Cesca.Elies@gmail.com

05/05/2010 22:19 - Ask Mother Hen
There are also several sports and GAA camps in most counties. Experience is not necessary.

KIDS CAMPS IN JULY-AUGUST           reply
29/01/2010 08:00 - Ask Mother Hen
We are a spanish couple with an 8 year old daughter. We have been spending 2 weeks in august in the past 2 years in kilkenny and Waterford and we really enjoyed it, despite the weather!
This summer we would like to enroll our daughter in a kids camp to socialize with other irish kids. We are looking for an Irish school (not for a summer course for foreign students) and we would like to have information about irish schools that provide with day activity camps for their students in July/august.
Thank you very much.
Isabel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;