Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Junior Cert exam papers

re... : Junior Cert exam papers           reply
28/08/2008 09:30 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I don´t know if there´ll be anybody interested but for the past four years I´ve corrected the mock and state examinations in English and History for Junior and Leaving Certificate so if there is anybody out there who needs tuition or just some guidance with the papers let me know. I´m more than willing to come to your home. My CV is available on request. In the past four years all my grind students have improved two grades from Christmas to summer. Contact me anytime.

Junior Cert exam papers           reply
27/08/2008 20:16 - Miscellaneous
I´m not sure what anyone else thinks, but having to buy exam papers in the form of books for each subject is totally redicolous! Can we not avail of past exampapers from the department of education website and be free to download them instead of paying from €6.95 upwards!

frustrated mom of junior cert student!

re : Junior Cert exam papers           reply
28/08/2008 06:39 - Miscellaneous
Hi Kay

Past Junionr Certificate Papers, Marking Schemes and Examiners Reports are all available to download free from the state examinations body and website www.examinations.ie. As you have to access them and download them subject by subject for each year it can be a slow process but they are all there FREE!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;