Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow

re : July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow           reply
24/06/2015 21:30 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
HI sinead. we are in dun laoghaire and still looking for someone for July provison. if interested can you please contact me on 086086949
Trish

re : July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow           reply
16/06/2015 13:00 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sinead,
Are you still available for July provision
I live in Chapelizod.
Would you mind contact me on 0879872978
Many Thanks
Julie

09/05/2016 17:06 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sinead,
I am looking for a tutor for July provision for my Son who is 9 & has Aspergers & ADHD. He is a very bright & entertaining boy. This is our first time to avail of the scheme & we would love to hear from you if you are still available? Possibly we could combine with a friend of my sons who also has Aspergers?
We are located in Wicklow Town. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Shanon

09/05/2016 16:01 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sinead
My name is Avril and live in Co. Wicklow. I am wondering are you still available for July Provision for my son Adam who is 10 and has ASD. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

22/05/2015 09:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sinead,
are you available to tutor in the Inchicore D8 area, if so could you please contact me on 0868098383.
Thank you
Linda Coombes

re... : July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow           reply
27/06/2015 13:47 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Sorry i meant to PM you. PM me back in response. Sinead

July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow           reply
21/04/2015 17:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Wicklow)
Hi, I´m Sinéad. I´m a primary school teacher, currently working in a Learning Support post in North Wicklow. I qualified as a teacher in 2014 and before that I graduated with a degree in psychological studies and worked in several creches. I have also done volunteer work/ summer work in camps for children with special needs, tutoring and providing July Provision. I am kind, energetic and care for the needs of the child. I am available 1st- 24th July and am willing to travel if required. Please PM me!

re... : July provision tutor available- South Dublin/ North Wicklow           reply
27/06/2015 13:46 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Trish, could u tell me a bit about your situation- are you flexible with times? Could some of it be done in August? Tell me about your child and what type of activities/work would be beneficial for him/her? Thanks, Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;