Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

July provision tutor LIMERICK 2020

July provision tutor LIMERICK 2020           reply
15/01/2020 16:53 - July Provision (Locality: Limerick)
-----------------------------------
Hi there. I´m a 27 year old female fully qualified primary school teacher . Currently I am a resource teacher for Junior and senior infants this year . I have previous experience of teaching 5th class , 3rd class and 4th class along with resource teaching. I have tutored under the July provision program for three summers , taught English as an additional language the past two previous summers also.I have also experience in grind teaching mainly in English and maths.I am fully Garda vetted and registered with the teaching council.

I am available for the month of July around limerick city area. Ideally I am very keen on the social side of the July provision course. I hope to team up with two of my other colleagues and taking our kids on social outings to places such as the library, shops, cinema, donkey sanctuary, parks, playgrounds , museum and to engage in activities such as group games and baking. If this is an important focus for your child rather than curriculum based work I would be delighted to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further details. Hoping to hear from you soon.

re : July provision tutor LIMERICK 2020           reply
16/01/2020 16:59 - July Provision
-----------------------------------
Just wondering if Ballina / Killaloe was too far out for you?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;