Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision- primary teacher available in Cork

re : July provision- primary teacher available in Cork           reply
10/04/2014 16:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Claire, just wondering if you are still available for July provision? My name is Barbara and my son Adam is 7yrs old with high functioning autism/aspergers. My email address is mccloskeyb@yahoo.ie and my mobile number is 086 1523190.
Kind Regards, Barbara.

22/04/2014 21:34 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire, I´m wondering if you are available for a 4 year old girl in Crosshaven area, high functioning. Many thanks

24/04/2014 22:17 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
We are looking for somebody to work at home (academic work) with our 9 year old for the July provision.
Please let me know if you are interested in speaking further.
Many thanks
Anne.

25/04/2014 22:59 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire,
Just wondering if you are still available for July provisions. My daughter is 4 yrs old and very high functioning, has no language difficulties, however has sensory processing difficulties. She is very creative, loves painting, drawing,writing,and dancing.
If you are interested we live in the Crosshaven area, my email is ekc.cummins@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Elma.

10/04/2014 16:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire, just wondering if you are still available for July provision? My name is Barbara and my son Adam is 7yrs old with high functioning autism/aspergers. My email address is mccloskeyb@yahoo.ie and my mobile number is 086 1523190.
Kind Regards, Barbara.

08/04/2015 16:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire, I have a 7 year old son in 1st class with ASD and dyslexia. He is full of energy, friendly, caring, sensitive and sociable. He isn´t good at reading people and can often struggle in group situations even though he tries his best and doesn´t like loosing games. We want someone to just social trips/activities with him. You are very popular hope im not too late. Can you contact me to let me know if you can take him for July Provision. Brenda 086 1945500

July provision- primary teacher available in Cork           reply
02/04/2014 13:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
Experience teacher available for July provision and home tuition thereafter in the Cork county and city.
Ample experience working with children with mild to profound Autism- I also have experience working in an ASD unit in a mainstream school in classes such as Early Intervention and special class settings that integrate into the mainstream classrooms.

I am motivated, reliable and hardworking with experience working with children one-on-one and in whole class contexts. My skills include developing the child´s gross and fine motor skills, speech and language development and also developing social skills through social stories and integration with peers.
I have experience in learning support and resource teaching to benefit your child.

Central to both Cork City and County and therefore I am willing to travel to your convenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information. C.V. and Garda Vetting available on request.
Kind regards,
Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;