Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision teacher available. Dublin, secondary level, maths and Science

July Provision teacher available. Dublin, secondary level, maths and Science           reply
03/05/2019 23:13 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hello everyone,

My name is Paul. I am a Teaching council registered secondary level science and maths teacher from Killester, Dublin 5. I am available for July Provision tutoring this Summer.

I have 10 years experience teaching Science to all levels, extensive experience working with students with additional learning needs and several years experience of providing one to one tuition in various subjects.

I have a car, wide availability for June and July and am willing to travel.

Please don´t hesitate to contact me for further details or a copy of my Curriculum Vitae.

Thank you very much, Paul.

re : July Provision teacher available. Dublin, secondary level, maths and Science           reply
07/05/2019 01:14 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Paul
I am trying to source a JC Science tutor for my son fr the last 2 weeks of June. 17th -28th). I have an English tutor arranged for him for the first 2 weeks up to 15th. We live in Hollystown Dublin 15.
If you might be interested please contact me. I know the closing date is the end of next week but my form is ready to go as the school have signed their section.
Kind regards
Susan

re... : July Provision teacher available. Dublin, secondary level, maths and Science           reply
07/05/2019 23:24 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Susan,
Unfortunately I´ve had a very recent (This weekend!) change in my personal situation meaning I will be unable to offer tuition in the Dublin area after all this Summer.
I hope you can quickly find a suitable candidate!
Kindest Regards, Paul

re : July Provision teacher available. Dublin, secondary level, maths and Science           reply
10/05/2019 00:49 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Are you available for JP tutoring over the summer?
My son is 15, finishing 2nd year, mild dyslexia (specific learning difficulty) and ADD. He´s bright and sociable. We are looking for support /tutoring in areas of weakness - including organisation and planning; composition, syntax, and new JC English syllabus and skills generally; note-taking; study skills. We are in Dun Laoghaire. We have some summer plans, but could work out hours.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;