Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor wanted Wexford

July Provision Tutor wanted Wexford           reply
12/04/2018 10:35 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Wexford)
-----------------------------------
Hi I am looking for a tutor for July Provision in the Blackwater, Wexford Area for a 5 year old diagnosed with high functioning ASD, PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance). My boy is a very charming, energetic, loving, social, character. The focus would be to concentrate on social stories and behaviour needs and management.
Please email me if you are interested.

re : July Provision Tutor wanted Wexford           reply
01/05/2019 23:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there,
My name is Aoife and I am a final year student studying primary school teaching in St. Pats. I will be heading back to Wexford for the summer (Kilmore area) and I am looking at getting involved with the July Provision programme to give me as much experience as I can get before embarking on my teaching career this coming September. I hold a full drivers license for the last 5 years and have my own method of transport.
I understand if you would prefer someone who is familiar with doing July Provision previously, but I have worked as a student teacher in the ASD Unit in Scoil Mhuire for two weeks and feel as though that experience would be greatly beneficial to me in this role.
If you wish to see a CV or speak to me in person, please do not hesitate to get in contact!
My email address is aoife.day1@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Aoife

re : July Provision Tutor wanted Wexford           reply
01/05/2019 23:31 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there,
My name is Aoife and I am a final year student studying primary school teaching in St. Pats. I will be heading back to Wexford for the summer (Kilmore area) and I am looking at getting involved with the July Provision programme to give me as much experience as I can get before embarking on my teaching career this coming September. I hold a full drivers license for the last 5 years and have my own method of transport.
I understand if you would prefer someone who is familiar with doing July Provision previously, but I have worked as a student teacher in the ASD Unit in Scoil Mhuire for two weeks and feel as though that experience would be greatly beneficial to me in this role.
If you wish to see a CV or speak to me in person, please do not hesitate to get in contact!
My email address is aoife.day1@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;