Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor available Limerick/Clare

July Provision Tutor available Limerick/Clare           reply
05/04/2017 19:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am a fully qualified probated primary school teacher. I have experience working with children with ASD in a mainstream setting. I also have worked as a tutor for a child with ASD on a one to one basis. I have a wide range of experience with children with varying degrees of special needs in multiple settings including through my teaching and volunteering. I am available as a tutor in Limerick/Clare for July Provision 2017. I am registered with the teaching council and Garda vetted. I also have a full clean driving licence in the event that social outings would be suitable for your child. If you have any queries please feel free to contact me,

Aoife

re : July Provision Tutor available Limerick/Clare           reply
07/04/2017 20:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aoife, it is Social outings I am looking for mostly out of July Provision this year.
I have a very well behaved social son with mild autism.
I live in Limerick so if your interested, if you could let me know.
Kind regards,
Caroline

09/04/2017 07:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
I am not sure Aoife my reply mail reached you so Ive sent you this just in case.
Louis is his name, we live in Raheen and he is 13. He is very well behaved, happy and a joy to work with.
My number is 087 2778204 should you wish to contact me as you sound great!
Kind regards,
Caroline

12/04/2017 20:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aoife, we are located just off Motorway near Shannon Airport if you are still available to do July Provision. It went very well for our son, aged 14, last year but the teacher that did it is going travelling in Europe this year but available to speak to you if necessary. You might confirm/reply if interested. Thanks. Geraldine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;