Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available- North Cork/Kerry/Limerick Area

July Provision Tutor Available- North Cork/Kerry/Limerick Area           reply
14/03/2017 14:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified primary teacher (B.Ed) with 3 years teaching experience. I have worked as a volunteer with the Belarussian Orphanage Project, working with children with different disabilities. I have experience teaching children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in both mainstream and resource settings. I also have experience working as a July Provision tutor.

I have a certificate in Special Educational Needs from Mary Immaculate College and I also chose SEN as my elective in my final year of college as it is a subject that I am very interested in. I am a caring, patient and positive person with a passion for teaching children.

I am fully Garda vetted and registered with the teaching council. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 087-6316787 or miriamosullivan@ymail.com

Kind Regards,
Miriam

re : July Provision Tutor Available- North Cork/Kerry/Limerick Area           reply
26/03/2017 09:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, just saw your interesting advert. I have an autistic boy and I live in Raheen, Limerick. He is well behaved and social so a great kid.
If you are interested we could meet up for a coffee and chat.
You sound great.
Thanks.
Caroline

re... : July Provision Tutor Available- North Cork/Kerry/Limerick Area           reply
27/03/2017 20:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Caroline I´m sorry I´m no longer available I´m working with two children in my own area - I hope you get sorted soon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;