Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home tutor needed north co. Dublin

re : Home tutor needed north co. Dublin           reply
02/09/2011 15:15 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Good afternoon,

I am a fully trained ABA tutor with 2 years experience. I am also trained in PECS.
I have extensive experience devising and implementing home tuition programmes.

I put a strong emphasis on functional language developement and intraverbal ability as well as independence in daily routine (washing, eating, toileting etc.). I encorporate social outings into my programmes such as crossing the road, going to the supermarket, going to the playground etc, which I back up with social stories to allow the child to have easier transitions. I also implement behaviour interventions where necessary.

I have experience in an Early Intervention pre school setting and work with children aged 2-6 years.
I am available to commence in September 2011 and can work 20 hours per week.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to discuss the above in further detail.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Michelle

Home tutor needed north co. Dublin           reply
17/08/2011 14:35 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi, I need a home tutor to start in September for my four year old daughter who has mild to moderate autism. She uses pec´s and visual schedules. Its twenty hours a week and I will need you to accompany her to montessori three times a week in the afternoon. The usual dept. of Education requirements are needed. Please email me @ deirdrekelly@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;