Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Home tutor

Home tutor           reply
07/08/2019 22:54 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Tipperary)
-----------------------------------
I’m looking for someone to do home tuition for a 4yr old girl who has been diagnosed on the Autistic Spectrum. She is high functioning, verbal and very pleasant. 5 hours a week

re : Home tutor           reply
09/08/2019 12:42 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi. My name is Kate. I’m a primary school teacher with over 5 years experience. I’m interested in working as a home tutor this year. I have experience working with children with ASD in a mainstream setting and on a one to one basis during July provision. If you need any more details please call me on 0862473155. I’m based in Co Tipperary. Thanks

09/08/2019 16:11 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi there,
I am currently working as a home tutor in kildare and have have for two years. I am moving to killaloe so if that is close to you and you would like my CV my email is naomi.nolan1165@gmail.com and my number is 0858160687, thanks a mill, Naomi

19/08/2019 11:34 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi my name is Andrea and I’m a qualified primary school teacher. I graduated from Mary Immaculate College in 217. I’ve recently returned home from teaching in London where I received a lot of training and gained a lot of experience teaching children with ASD in the mainstream classroom I’m looking to get involved in home tutoring this year. Im based in Limerick. If interested drop me an email on andreacrowe95@gmail.com to discuss further.
Andrea x

discussion forum terms & conditions