Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor required for Junior Cert revision (Maths, English, French, History)

re : Home Tutor required for Junior Cert revision (Maths, English, French, History)           reply
28/02/2015 19:25 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m a registered English teacher with maths, English, French and history up to Leaving Certificate level. Feel free to PM. HWH

re : Home Tutor required for Junior Cert revision (Maths, English, French, History)           reply
12/05/2015 19:12 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Thanks to all who replied - we´re sorted with a tutor...

25/02/2015 12:20 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi, Not sure where you are in South Dublin. If you are still looking for a tutor may be you could give me a call at 0872816282.

Home Tutor required for Junior Cert revision (Maths, English, French, History)           reply
20/02/2015 09:19 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin South)
I´m looking for a FEMALE teacher registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland to help 15 year old girl complete the History curriculum & revise for Junior Cert this year. Up to 20 hours paid by Dept of Education Home Tuition service. Flexible hours. You need to be available immediately or within the next few weeks.
CV required.
Experience with Asperger Syndrome an advantage but not necessary if you´re willing to learn!
Possibility of continuing on with Leaving Cert in September.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;