Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tuition Tutor 2015

Home Tuition Tutor 2015           reply
12/05/2015 22:28 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Home Tutor required for a 3 year old in Lusk North County Dublin. 20 hours per week for June and July. From September on is also a possibility. ABA experience is preferable, but must have experience in Teaching kids with ASD. In line with department of Education requirements, you must be a fully qualified Teacher. Please pm me if suitable ! Many thanks

re... : Home Tuition Tutor 2015           reply
28/05/2015 23:18 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi there
Thank you for your email. If you would please forward your c.v to me I would very much appreciate it. My email address is oliviam87@hotmail.com
Kind regards
Olivia

re : Home Tuition Tutor 2015           reply
16/05/2015 22:09 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
I´m a Psychology graduate and I´m fully Garda vetted. I´m registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland. (reg. No: availble upon request)
I´m trained in the ABA method of teaching and I do have knowledge of PECS as well. I was working with the school, ABACAS, for children with autism mainly. I have teaching experience with both verbal, and non-verbal children.
I´´m available to run the Home tuition programmes that are already set up by the B.C.B.A. (Behaviour analyst or O.T. , or Speech therapist) or that are continously supervised by one.
I´m flexible with hours and days, - mornings or afternoons.
Please let me know if you need some further information regarding my work experience.
thank you kindly,
Jurgita
Co. Meath

16/05/2015 22:09 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
I´m a Psychology graduate and I´m fully Garda vetted. I´m registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland. (reg. No: availble upon request)
I´m trained in the ABA method of teaching and I do have knowledge of PECS as well. I was working with the school, ABACAS, for children with autism mainly. I have teaching experience with both verbal, and non-verbal children.
I´´m available to run the Home tuition programmes that are already set up by the B.C.B.A. (Behaviour analyst or O.T. , or Speech therapist) or that are continously supervised by one.
I´m flexible with hours and days, - mornings or afternoons.
Please let me know if you need some further information regarding my work experience.
thank you kindly,
Jurgita
Co. Meath

28/05/2015 21:32 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
I am a primary school teacher with a degrees in Psychology. I have 6 years teaching experience and worked as a ABA tutor for a year in a language development school where I incorporated OT, SLT , Behaviour targets into the children´s daily lessons. I am be interested in the post. I would be available over the summer months. Let me know if interested or if you are still looking for someone.
Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;