Had To Share- Shocking

re : Had To Share- Shocking           reply
01/07/2015 16:41 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Have heard it all now,get rid of them before more problems arise

Had To Share- Shocking           reply
01/07/2015 10:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I have to share this - I am a childminder and have just been asked by a parent can she have a reduction for the hours that the child is asleep as Im not really minding the child if she is asleep , so she should not be paying for that - Im in shock to be honest, has anyone else had anything like this before ???

02/07/2015 19:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi
It doesnt surprise me in the least, I had the same question asked before while i had an enquiry into minding their child, quoated a price, agreed, then came back and said exact same thing, and also my old childminder did it for x amount but wasnt registered.They don´t care you have overheads etc, but then i got the question asked oh could you collect child in morning from our house,when weather bad etc. Sometimes I do wonder is it worth it. Majority want cheapest childminding and dont always value the work we do. I would not agree to her request!

05/07/2015 21:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Omg I am speechless. Words fail me

re... : Had To Share- Shocking           reply
02/07/2015 22:02 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
. I have been minding children for the past 8 years... Overall I´ve had great parents but if your not on the same page as regards eating snacks.. Discipline or anything else.....you need to be strong and tell them if they don´t value what you do then maybe it´s time they looked for someone else... guarantee you will get another child or children in no time... Word of mouth is the best ad... I´d love to know how things turn out for you... Value yourself

01/07/2015 11:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Oh my god there are no words

01/07/2015 14:59 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are you kidding me???? Did you tell her where to go..... You should have asked her woud it be ok with her if you went to supervalu while the child slept.... See how she would react.... Some people I swear to god.... Why do some people not value the job that we do???

re... : Had To Share- Shocking           reply
01/07/2015 20:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
The cheek of her...her logic is amazing and normally one cracker is followed quickly by more...I agree re getting rid...unfortunately it´s the kids that will miss you...is she with you long...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;