Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full Time or Part time montassori????

re : Full Time or Part time montassori????           reply
10/03/2009 20:52 - Pre-school / Montessori
-----------------------------------
Sorry, I forgot to mention, he is due to start school in September 2010.

re : Full Time or Part time montassori????           reply
04/04/2009 15:52 - Pre-school / Montessori
Hi there, at 3 and a half they would probably be well able for the 5 days but it really is a personal decision. I have 3 and a half years olds in my class at the moment & they are all full time, the part time children are mostly 2 and a half so they will be going full time in September (5mornings) The other thing to remember is that classes are generally only 3hrs so gives you a lot of time with them after or before class? I offer both full and part time, morning and afternoon classes so please feel free to look at my website - it might help your decision making looking at the curriculum & daily structure etc. www.brightsparksmontessori.ie

Full Time or Part time montassori????           reply
10/03/2009 19:47 - Pre-school / Montessori (Locality: Dublin North)
I was wondering is anyone could help me make a decision?

My child is just 3 years of age, and i want to enroll him in montassori for this September, he will be just over 3 and a half by then, my dilema is do I send him full time (5 days) or part-time (3days). There is not much difference in the price. I would like to have him at home for one day, but this is not possible, it is either 3days or 5days. I would be afraid that he would be missing out if I only sent him part-time. This is my first experience with preschool and would be obliged for any help from other parents who have been through this or from any montassori teachers. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;