Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available in D9/D3 area

Experienced childminder available in D9/D3 area           reply
07/05/2019 22:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi . My name is niamh. I have over 8 years experience working with kids and currently work in a busy afterschool. I would love to start a childminding job. I enjoy doing lots of activities with kids such as ; art, reading, baking and music. I am available to childmind in d9 and d3 areas. If you are interested please do not hesitate to message me! Guarda vetted and first aid trained.
Thanks, Niamh

re : Experienced childminder available in D9/D3 area           reply
21/05/2019 20:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Niamh,
We are looking for a full time childminder from mid- August. I just put an ad online as below.
“We are looking for a mature kind lady with fluent English to look after our 3 children from mid August 2019.
We need a reliable creative person from 8-6 Monday to Friday to help with school drop offs, meal preparation, school pick ups and supervision of homework and playtime after school.
We need an enthusiastic person who will work with us in our home.
There can be some flexibility for the right person.”
Do you think this might interest you?

21/05/2019 22:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Niamh, we are based in Glasnevin, looking for afterschool cate 5 days a week. Boys school in in Drumcindra . Would be delighted to talk if this interests you

03/06/2019 21:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Niamh,
We are a family in Beaumont with 2 daughters looking for a full time minder from mid August for school and Montessori drop offs, collections and after school care in our own home. We would require a minder from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday at 2.30 pm. If you are interested in this position please pm me. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;