Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available

Experienced Childminder Available           reply
28/07/2014 08:48 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Caoimhe Walsh and I am an experienced, competent child minder. I have six years of experience with many different age groups ranging from babies, toddlers and school going aged children.

I am living in the waterford city area but I am more than happy to travel out of the town limits also.

I am originally from the passage faithlegg area and am more than willing to drive reasonable distances.

I am available at any time and can be available at extremely short notice.

I am comfortable with animals large and small and am more than capable of helping with homework etc and have in previous years given grinds in both English and history.

I am happy to perform light housework duties as well as caring for/walking pets if needed.

I am 23 years old and I have my guarda vetting. I have worked in a teaching capacity and I have also volunteered with the Edmund rice ca\\mps here in Waterford and plan to take my career in childcare further by receiving my childcare qualifications in the future.

I have my own transport and am extremely flexible and reliable. I am level headed and good in emergency situations. I think on my feet and I am good under pressure.

References available on request.

I have attached my c.v for perusal

please pm me if interested.

re : Experienced Childminder Available           reply
10/09/2014 08:12 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
My apologies to anyone who has emailed me in the last few days. I have been offered a job with a family and am no longer available for childminding. Thank you to all who met with me and who emailed me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;