Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Education Cutbacks. Contact your TDs in advance of budget talks

re... : Education Cutbacks. Contact your TDs in advance of budget talks           reply
04/11/2010 19:10 - Education Cutbacks
-----------------------------------
6 Billion in adjustments. I can´t see how education can escape as social welfare, health and education are the biggest spenders. Having said that, I hope that the pain for the most vulnerable is kept to the absolute minimum.

re... : Education Cutbacks. Contact your TDs in advance of budget talks           reply
04/11/2010 23:04 - Education Cutbacks
I emailed the relevant Government Ministers but not too hopeful. The more people who talk about Education the better.

03/11/2010 18:19 - Education Cutbacks
I have made contact with my local Government TD.

04/11/2010 19:11 - Education Cutbacks
Great idea about contacting TDs, which I intend doing tomorrow.
Trish.

07/11/2010 19:29 - Education Cutbacks
I have heard that they are cutting SNAs. When are the cut backs supposedly going to take effect, does anybody have any idea?

Education Cutbacks. Contact your TDs in advance of budget talks           reply
02/11/2010 11:27 - Education Cutbacks
If we don´t want our kids in overcrowded classes, losing vital supports in schools for all, including special needs and disadvantaged, then we should contact our TDs now. Green Party TDs in particular.

03/11/2010 13:55 - Education Cutbacks
I have only seen this thread now and think that as parents, we all need to make our voices heard and to voice our anxiety about cuts to the Education budget.

05/11/2010 19:42 - Education Cutbacks
This is one of the threads I was referring to earlier, as an important and relevant thread on which to post. We all need to make our voices heard and protect the education budget for our children and the future recovery prospects of our country.

re : Education Cutbacks. Contact your TDs in advance of budget talks           reply
02/11/2010 23:47 - Education Cutbacks
I wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;