Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dungarvan - Childminder wanted

re : Dungarvan - Childminder wanted           reply
23/10/2013 08:35 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jade. I am in my 20´s, first aid trained, registered & insured
I am a kind, caring, energetic individual who really enjoys minding children
I have over 8 years experience in childcare minding children from 4 weeks old - 12 years.
I am based in Waterford & have a safe secure gated home with lots of space inside & out as well as a playroom inside for the little ones.
The house is completely child proof/safe & is non smoking.
I have a full clean driving licence & am willing to travel for work.to do collections/drop offs
References are available on request
If you would like to discuss rates & for further info please feel free to contact me on 0860866248 or j2djade@yahoo.com

Dungarvan - Childminder wanted           reply
22/10/2013 21:12 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder to mind my 6 month old daughter. I would like someone that can mind her 4 full days mid week (9-6) and occasionally on a Saturday.
I am flexible with dropping her to a minder or have a minder look after her in our home.
If you are interested please PM me with your details, experience and how much you would require to work these hours.

Many thanks.

Many thanks.

re : Dungarvan - Childminder wanted           reply
30/10/2013 21:01 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra and I´m fully qualified in childcare/sna. I have 15 years experience and references available on request. I´m a mother of 2 boys aged 10 and 5. I´m very kind , reliable, flexible and loving towards the children in my care. I have full, clean drivers license and I am a non smoker. Please feel free to call me for a chat. My number is 087 7783565.

re... : Dungarvan - Childminder wanted           reply
03/11/2013 23:10 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Just saw your ad.my name is hanna and i live in dungarvan I might be able to help with your child.i had 5 children,all left home now.so have time on my hands.i dont work.i lookafter my granchild 1 day some weeks.so it would be nice to have your awell.if i can be of help you can ring 058 44215.thanking you HANNA.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;