Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Disneyland?

re : Disneyland?           reply
27/06/2007 21:18 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
We have been to Disneyland Paris twice, Christmas last year and May this year. Kids age 4, 2 and 7 months . Had a brilliant time both times. So much to do.Although expensive I recommend staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Opportunities to meet and interact with characters are second to none. And when the kids are young that´s what entrances them. Enjoy!!! Am jealous and want to go again!!.

17/11/2006 13:56 - Miscellaneous
We haven´t been lucky enough to make it to Disneyland yet but quite a number of our friends have gone with kids around the age of yours and they all raved about it. Plenty to do for that age group and short flying time to get to Paris. Believe it can be quite busy at Easter time - might be worth considering a long weekend at a slightly quieter time! Enjoy if you go.

16/11/2006 15:43 - Miscellaneous
I took my boys to Florida (16,11 & 8) last easter. It was their "best holiday ever" (their words). However for your kids ages I think Eurodisney provides everything you will need. The best value for a trip to Florida is when your kids are older and will still appreciate Disney but wil also enjoy the scarey rides in Epcot and Universal studio parks. At 5 & 7 the magic is in Mickey and the gang at EuroDisney provides all you will need to keep them very amazed and happy.

Disneyland?           reply
13/11/2006 17:32 - Miscellaneous
We´re thinking of bringing the kids (5 & 7) to Disneyland next year. Possibly around Easter time. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on EuroDisney versus Disneyland in Florida for value for money and ease of bringing the kids around. Seems the dollar exchange rate makes the States about the same as Paris.

(Was going to take them out of school a few days early - Dont think the schools get too upset at these ages, do they?)

[IMG]/schooldays.nsf/(Uploads)/JCCC-6VHNJR/$File/disneyland-castle.jpg[/IMG]

re... : Disneyland?           reply
16/12/2006 18:41 - Miscellaneous
still think Euro disney is great for the really young ones as florida is a long way to go on a plane with little kids when most of the time they will be thrilled with the eurodisney experience. Think it might be different for the older kids.

re... : Disneyland?           reply
16/12/2006 14:19 - Miscellaneous
Go to Florida,

I have been to Eurodisney and it is good but not great. All I ever hear is Wow about the Disney Florida and people always want to go back there. Euro is not even a cheap second best!! I want to go, maybe one day!!

All the best,

Frances

17/12/2006 09:36 - Miscellaneous
My kids are exactly the same ages as yours and I have a one year old too, we went in january and loved it so much we went again in November. Its absolutly majic and for me just as much as them. Great value for money, very high standard in hotels and quick to get to. In my opinion Florida is for when they and you can cope with the journey and the heat

discussion forum terms & conditions

;