Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Daily rate to mind 3 kids

Daily rate to mind 3 kids           reply
30/04/2018 06:41 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi all I have been asked to mind 3 children . One year old twins and a 3 year old from 815- 345 (7.5hours) The 3 year old will start preschool in September so I will be dropping and picking up. I will be minding them in their own home. What do I charge for a daily rate . Thanks in advance

re : Daily rate to mind 3 kids           reply
03/05/2018 12:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
If you are minding in children´s own home the parents are obliged to pay your taxes as an employee. I mind 3 from the one family do school drop off´s pick up´s 1 in pre school one in national school and one baby a year old, these are term time so I don´t have them any school holidays. My rate for 3 is €13.00 per hour, the only thing parents supply is nappies I supply all meals, snacks, drinks, swipes, creams etc They are dropped off at 8.15am and collected at 5pm. I do give a small discount as it is a lot every week I get paid if kids are sick or take a day off out of the term time but if I´m off or sick I don´t get paid. In the case with this family they have paid when I was sick which is rare mum said she felt I need to be paid while I was sick she felt it was only fair as I´ve often taken them an extra hour in the evening and didn´t add the extra charge. I´ve a great relationship with the parents so it´s give and take if they are late they pick up early another day. Works well on both side.
I hope this is of some help.

re... : Daily rate to mind 3 kids           reply
22/05/2018 08:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thank you . Thats great information it really helps me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;