Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding for the summer holidays- need to register or not?

re... : Childminding for the summer holidays- need to register or not?           reply
07/05/2015 21:46 - How much should I charge or pay
-----------------------------------
As a nanny if registered with revenue at least minimum wage...but most getting over or well over, it depends on your experience, qualifications, duties involved..however I read stories of well under min wage n cleaning windows, making beds, bringing in fuel etc...read all posts you can find and inform yourself before interview...

re... : Childminding for the summer holidays- need to register or not?           reply
07/05/2015 10:30 - How much should I charge or pay
Thanks for the reply that is what I thought but I wanted to be sure I was under no obligations personally. I am new to private childcare, what would you consider a good rate for an eight hour day?

re : Childminding for the summer holidays- need to register or not?           reply
06/05/2015 10:45 - How much should I charge or pay
When in childrens home you are a nanny and its the family responsibility to register as your employer,., people do even for short term for the safety of it especially if your interested in state benefits etc in terms of unemployment...its down to yourselves how you work it as this ireland....make sure your getting good rate per hour,.,

06/05/2015 23:15 - How much should I charge or pay
What is the going rate per hour to mind 3 kids in their own home or is it a daily rate that would be charged?

Childminding for the summer holidays- need to register or not?           reply
06/05/2015 07:48 - How much should I charge or pay
Hi,

I will my minding children in their own home during the summer months. I have a degree in Early Years and Childhood Studies. Is it necessary to register as a childminder and with the revenue for two months work?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;