re : Childminder wanted for september           reply
08/10/2013 20:07 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi did you find a childminfer!

04/09/2013 11:54 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I am a qualified childminder,I have been minding children for quite a long time.
I have had between 2 and five children in my care over the last 20 years,I have had a few sets of twins,from 6mths to school going age and my current 2 children that I mind are 3 and 11,I have had these kids for the last 14 mths,but as their mother is now taking 12mths maternity leave,I will be finished with this family from aprox 5th of sept.
I am available to collect children from early mornings,I can do school drop and collect,and can also do weekends.
I generally mind the children in my own home in Dunmore east,which is safe and secure,with quite a large safe play area and very near a nice sandy beach.
I can be contacted on 089-4382309

Childminder wanted for september           reply
17/06/2013 10:32 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I´m living in dunmore east and am looking for a childminder for September as I am going back to college. I have a now 3 month old daughter who I am very nervous about leaving so will need someone professional that I can trust to look after her and give the attention she needs.
Will be needing someone for about 20/25 hours per week preferably to be minded in my home however if you have a child friendly non smoking home I might be open to this aswel.
If interested could you please pm me your information and how much you would be looking to be paid per week and of course any questions you might have. References will also be required .

20/08/2013 22:05 - Waterford Childminders
Hi i´m qualified childminder and live in tramore, have 2 boys of my own aged 5 and 10, run childminding from my own home, have 13 years experience and have no kids on mon or tues if that would suit you. my number is 0877783565 and it would be 90 euro per wk. sandra.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;