Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Naas from September

Childminder required in Naas from September           reply
18/06/2018 13:04 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I’m looking for a childminder for my two boys one and three from September. I require someone three days a week between Monday and Friday. I live in Naas. Must be able to drop and collect my three-year-old to preschool in Ballycane every day. Please contact me if you think this role would interest you or if you have any further questions.
Thanks
Sarah

re : Childminder required in Naas from September           reply
18/06/2018 13:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sarah my name is Tracy I live in monread in naas I´m a mother of 3 lovely children I also mind two other children Monday to Friday from 2.50 till 5.30 the live in the same estate as myself the go to school by bus An come home by bus so I´ve no pick up or drop off with them I mind in my own home Monday to Friday all year round I´m minding children the last 6yrs would love to hear from you thanks

21/06/2018 15:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi sarah did you get sorted I sent you a message

16/07/2018 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sarah,
my name is Ciara and I have a degree in childhood education and care. I have 7 years of experience with children and I have been childminding the past year but the family are moving down the country the end of August. I also have a four year old daughter but she will more than likely not be with me at all . How old are your children and what hours are you looking for ?
Ideally I would be looking for 9 euro an hr for two children , bank holidays paid and half pay for holidays ( this is what I am getting at the moment , except more as it is three children).
Thank you,
Kind regards,
Ciara

17/07/2018 08:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sarah are you still looking for a childminder if you are would love to hear from you thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;