Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Dublin 15

Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
03/08/2019 23:50 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re a professional couple looking for a caring and reliable childminder to look after our twin 3 year old girls and 5 year old boy in our own home.

We require someone from 12.00pm - 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, who is available to start from late August 2019.
The children will be attending school / Montessori in the mornings. We live approximately 3 mins walk from both, allowing for easy collection.

Ideally, we´re looking for someone who may have the flexibility to work some additional hours during the summer period, and mid-term breaks.

Other duties would include some meal preparation, cleaning & tidying in relation to the children, and some light laundry.

The children enjoy activities such as arts & crafts, imaginary play, and playing outdoors (garden). We´re looking for a kind and caring person who enjoys interacting and playing with children.

Any applicants should be English-speaking, non-smoker with 3+ years child care experience, first aid, and reliable references.

re : Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
08/08/2019 21:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Susan I´d like to no if you are still looking and I can tell you more about my self thank you debbie .

08/08/2019 21:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Susan I´d like to no if you are still looking and I can tell you more about my self thank you debbie .

re... : Childminder required in Dublin 15           reply
08/08/2019 22:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Debbie, yes we are still looking for somehow so would be interested to hear more about you, thanks Susan

27/08/2019 09:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Susan,
I´ve just come across your ad looking for a childminder and was wondering if you are still looking and also if sending your children to a minders house would be an option?
I am a mother of 2 girls (12 and almost 9 years old) have fetac level 5 in both childcare and special needs assisting, I´m garda vetted and have paediatric first aid. I have a non smoking house hold and have a full clean driving license. Apart from taking care of my own children I have almost 7 years experience taking care of other people´s children in my own home. I am based in Hartstown area of Dublin 15.
If this is something you think you would consider and would like to know more, I would be delighted to meet you.
Kind Regards,
Vennessa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;