Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Waterford City

re : Childminder required Waterford City           reply
27/08/2014 17:36 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear family:
My name is Mireia, Im 25 years and Im Spanish. I have experience looking after kids since im 13 years, and for the last two years I have been working like au pair in two different families. One year in England minding three goergous kis, 1 year, 3, and 5 years old, and since february I live in waterford looking after two girls, 1 and 4 years old. In september the family won´t need my help anymore because the girls are going to the nursery and the school. I will move to a flat now so Im looking for a nanny job. I have references and if you are interested, I will be very happy to tell you a bit more about me and my experience! :-)
Thank you very much
Mireia

01/09/2014 18:20 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, my names Erica. Im 19 years old.I have experience of working in childcare settings exp. Creches. Im applying for an online childcare course to get my level 5 in the childcare setting. I have done alot of babysitting over the years.Ive also worked with disabled children getting them into sports. I would be very interested in this and would be available for any hours that suit.
Yours greatful,
Erica.

04/10/2014 16:33 - Waterford Childminders
Hello, I am Isabel Maria and I am 22 years old. I am from Spain but, currently, I am living in Waterford city centre since 3 week ago and I am here because I need to improve my English level for my future. Currently, I am going to English lessons every days, thus I am learning quickly. I am geologist.
I am cheerful, hard-working, sympathetic and I love children.
I would be very glad to work with children, I think will be an experience very positive for me and for children.
I hope your reply.
Thank you so much.
Isabel Maria Cuadrado.

05/10/2014 15:50 - Waterford Childminders
Hello,
My name is Isabel Maria and I am 22 years old. I am from Spain and I am very interested in this offer, but currently, I am living in Waterford city centre since one month ago. I am here because I want to improve my English level. I am geologist.
I am cheerful, sympathetic, hard-working, non-smoker and I love children.
I´d like to have this experience which will be very positive for me and for your children.
I have driving licence as well and I am available full-time, I am flexible with timetables.
I hope your reply.
Thank you so much.
Isabel Maria.

20/09/2014 18:06 - Waterford Childminders
Hello Sonia,
How is it going? I hope you are doing great. I have watched your offer on this web-page and I am very interested in it. Currently, I am living in Waterford (in the city center) and I am 25 years old. I am a man and I came here to look for a job and try new experiences in my life. I am geologist, but there is not any job in my country in my speciality. I like being honest and I have to tell you that I do not have many experience in this kind of job, only when I was taking care of my cousin when he was younger. I would like to offer you my services and I am a self-motivated, willing to learn and acquire experience. I love children and I think I can spend good times with them.
I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you so much for your attention.
Sincerely yours,
Juan Manuel

Childminder required Waterford City           reply
23/08/2014 23:25 - Waterford Childminders
Childminder required to mind 3 children in their own own home.
Hours 12.30-6pm 3-4 days per week.
Children aged 4,6 and 8.
Johns hill area.
Car not essential.

20/09/2014 14:23 - Waterford Childminders
To Whom it may concern,
I am currently the supervisor in the kids club at Faithlegg House Hotel which is a four star establishment. This club is run for a nine week period during the summer months to facilitate families with children. During these months there would be approximately 300 families staying in the hotel and the houses at the Faithlegg resort. As part of my job as supervisor I am required to plan and carry out activities on a daily basis for children aged between three to twelve years. Activities need to be planned to suit all age groups. I also have to do up weekly rosters and make sure that all children at the kids club are looked after and cared for. Some activities which are carried out are baking, music and dance, scavenger hunts, art and crafts and play doh which we bake and paint. I also have a team of six helpers working at the kids club and always ensure we work well as a team to unable the children to get the best enjoyment out of each activity.
My social and friendly nature means I have an ability of connecting with children and adults from diverse backgrounds and I value the task of building community involvement, which I see as part of working in childcare. Child safety is always at the forefront of my mind and I am cool-headed in stressful situations.
I feel that it is my previous experience, enthusiasm and conscientiousness that would make me an excellent addition to your childcare setting. I particularly enjoy working with young children as I find it rewarding being part of their day to day development. I have also a full certificate in first aid and also manual handling.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on the number listed above or on my email address I am available for interview at any time. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you.
Yvoone Coady
Email: yvonnecoady@hotmail.com
Yvonne Coady Mob: 087 6942653
Education 2010-2012 Waterford College of Further Education
FETEC Level 5 and Level 6 Childcare
1996– 1997 Kilkenny School of Beauty Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
1991 – 1993 Sacred Heart of Mary, Ferrybank, Waterford
Leaving Certificate Examination 1993
1988 – 1991 Ursuline Secondary School Waterford
Professional
Experience:
June 2012- present Kids club supervisor
Faithlegg House Hotel
Faithlegg
Co Waterford
Tel: (051) 380000
I am currently doing seasonal work as supervisor in the kids club at Faithlegg house hotel. As part of my job I plan and carry out daily activities with the children attending the kids club. I also do the weekly rosters and stock taking ensuring we have enough materials to carry out daily activities. I am also supervisor to a team of four assistants which enabled me to ensure that we all worked together as a team. Also in this role I had the pleasure of meeting people from all diverse backgrounds and also spent lots of time dealing with people on a daily basis. Health and safety issues were always of the utmost importance and also correct manual handling training was given to all staff.
Sep ’10 –April ‘12 Childcare assistant
Waterford Childcare centre,
Northern Extension,
Waterford
As part of my college placement I worked in this centre as part of the educational team. I was involved in the pre-school curriculum and taking care of the children’s physical and emotional needs. During my time in this setting I was given the opportunity to design and follow through on several play and educational activities. I also obtained summer work from the Waterford Childcare centre in 2011.
1998 – Sept 2009 Quality Inspection / Machine casting
Bausch & Lomb Ireland,
Industrial Estate, Waterford, Ireland.
Multinational Vision Care Products.
• Responsible for the manufacture and Inspection of Purevision contact Lens
• Responsible for the quality inspection of Purevision Contact lens
• Working as part of a team to achieve maximum efficiency and quality.
• Prioritise own daily work routine to meet established schedule and assigned tasks or
projects.
• Checking and recording all product checks in a timely manner.
Apr 1998 – Aug 1998 Sales Assistant
H. Samuel Jewellers
Barronstrand Street
Waterford
My day to day duties were dealing with the general public and helping them with their needs, and also keeping the shop clean and tidy. I also dealt with deliveries and did stock taking.
Sept 1995 – June 1996 Sales Assistant
Swamp Fashion Store
Barronstrand Street
Waterford
Generally dealing with day to day sales of the clothes and dealing with customers. Working as part of a team to ensure profits were up. Taking deliveries and stock taking
July 1993 – Sept 1995 Sales Assistant
Heroes Menswear
Red Square
Waterford
My duties included dealing with the public, general upkeep of the shop, completing alterations on clothes, taking in deliveries and stock taking.
Interests: I enjoy walking and reading and going to the gym.
Achievements: I received the Student of the Year award from Waterford College of Further Education in 2011
Date of Birth: 3rd January 1975
References: Tony Fitzgerald Gisella Kullman
Owner Manager
Fitzgeralds Menswear Faithlegg House Hotel
Tel: ( 051)87529 Faithlegg
Co Waterford
Tel: 0872384013

06/09/2014 21:25 - Waterford Childminders
Hi My name is Shakera Marchel. I am Irish and a married mother of one 5yr old boy. I studied Social Care in WIT and currently work as a Sales Assistant. I am looking for a career change as a childminder because taking care of children is something I love. I have a Full clean drivers license for the last 8yrs and I have my own car so school runs would be no problem. I am available for an immediate start. I look forward to hearing from you.

13/09/2014 18:47 - Waterford Childminders
Dear CBrennan,
I am contacting you to see if you arranged suitable childminder for your post some weeks back?
If you still are, please reply we can discuss mutual suitability and experience further for minding the children.
Thanking you,
Kind regards,
Yours faithfully,
Serene

29/09/2014 12:54 - Waterford Childminders
To whom it may concern,
My name is Shauna and I am twenty years old nearly twenty one and I am currently living in the Waterford City area. I have a level 8 degree in Early Childhood Studies and I am currently doing my masters to become a qualified Primary school teacher. I have a vast amount of experience in working with children from managing children´s parties in a local sports centre to volunteering and working with children in an after school homework club. I am available any hours Monday to Friday and can be contacted through my email- shaunarp@hotmail.com.
I hope to hear from you,
Kind Regards,
Shauna Power.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;