Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Dublin 15

Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
22/05/2018 11:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are seeking a kind and caring childminder who is a natural with kids. Two of the children are in school / montessori so drop off and collections required. Also full time minding of a toddler.

re : Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
22/05/2018 17:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Just an update. Thank you for all your pm´s so far. There have been several so thought i would update here as impossible to respond to everyone.
We are looking for someone to mind the children in the childminders home. We are based in Clonsilla so within Clonsilla or surrounding areas considered. Eldest goes to school in Mountview and preschooler goes to Ongar.
For anyone interested in this position please let me know where you are based along with your experience and salary expectation.
Thank you

re... : Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
28/05/2018 17:52 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, not sure if this position is still available? I am a childminder based in Hansfield beside ongar. I am currently minding 2 children but only on a part time basis and looking for something more full time. I have 3 of my own children ages are 8, almost 6 and 3. I have a 7 seater so pick ups and drop offs aren´t an issue. If the position is still available could you advise what you are looking for and what hours you require.
Kindest regards
Michelle

re... : Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
28/05/2018 23:03 - Dublin West Childminders
sent you a pm shellymce08

discussion forum terms & conditions

;