Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Beamore, Drogheda

Childminder required Beamore, Drogheda           reply
08/01/2018 14:03 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are seeking an experienced childminder to mind two children age 3 and 10 months to commence in April 2018. Our preference is for them to be minded in our own home but we are open to shared minding between our home and minder´s own home depending on the location. Our 3 year old will be attending pre-school in Grange Rath 3 mornings a week and will require midday collection. Hours will be full time 4 days a week with the flexibility to extend to 5 days a week if later required. Own transport would be needed as we live in the country approximately 2 miles from Southgate Shopping Centre. Experience and references are required. Please PM if interested.

re : Childminder required Beamore, Drogheda           reply
09/01/2018 13:22 - Meath Childminders
To whom it may concern,
I would love to hear more about this position.
I currently work as a Nanny in Dublin but would love a job closer to home.

re... : Childminder required Beamore, Drogheda           reply
09/01/2018 15:44 - Meath Childminders
Hi, thank you for your reply. Are you from the Drogheda area and would you be interested in minding in our home or shared between our home and your home?
I am happy to email you or telephone you next week with further details. I haven´t had a nanny before only a childminder and if your terms are different to that of a childminder you mgiht give me an idea of how it works.
Thanks,
Ruth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;