Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Ballincollig

re : Childminder required Ballincollig           reply
02/12/2016 15:15 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a mother of 2 children a 5 and 3 year old. I am an author of a book titled Cultivate your life as a Mom. I would gladly email you a pdf of my book, it has testimonies of my own life, insight into how I raise my children and the love I have for children. I am currently in south Africa but we are moving to Ireland on the 29th Jan. We are looking for a place in cork but also don´t want to settle with a home until we know where I will be working. I would absolutely love to look after your boys, my 3 year old son will be home with me but my daughter will be going to school. I would love to hear from you my email is info.britnorphotography@gmail.com

18/11/2016 20:23 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in the position..I am a mother of 5 myself and also minded two children for the past year..but unfortunately the family has relocated to England
So I am currently looking for another position
Regards
Emma

Childminder required Ballincollig           reply
09/11/2016 09:20 - Cork County Childminders
Childminder required for 9 month old in own home or childminders home. References & experience required.

21/11/2016 18:40 - Cork County Childminders
Hello!
My name is Adelaida and I am from Spain, I write you because I am interested in the childminder position.
I was working as au pair looking after a small baby so I have experienced and also references. I am available to start immediately and I consider myself as a kind, reliable and trustworthy person. I also have full clean driving license and I am non smoker.
Kind regards,
Adelaida.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;