Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

re... : Childminder required           reply
10/01/2016 23:29 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!I am looking for a childminder for my 3.5 years old son.Just afternoon from 4´ clock 1-2 times a week,1-2-3 hours.I live on Dunemore road. if you interesting write me.0851074169

Childminder required           reply
03/11/2015 18:54 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to mind one child in Waterford city, Newtown area. A qualification required & some experience. Collect from school at 1pm & mind in own home. Garda vetting required but most importantly commitment & reliability required. No driving needed as walking distance to parks & amenities. A moderate amount of flexibility needed in the hours.

Contact me to discuss any further questions.

re : Childminder required           reply
08/11/2015 22:40 - Waterford Childminders
Hello my name is Sandra Waters, I have a BA in Early Childhood Studies and over 3 years professional childcare experience. I am an enthusiastic, reliable, and fun loving professional with a passion for caring for children of all ages. I have a great knowledge of Siolta and Aistear. I also enjoy thinking of fun and creative new ways to help stimulate the children to their highest potential.
If you wish to ask me any other questions do not hesitate to email me on 20047341@mail.wit.ie
Yours sincerely,
Sandra Waters

re : Childminder required           reply
07/01/2016 15:43 - Waterford Childminders
Good afternoon
I hope everything is going well for you.
My name is Pilar, I am twenty-four years old, and I am a kindergarten teacher from Spain. I have been studied my last year of degree in Finland, and I have been aupair in London during three months.
I would like to work as nanny in Waterford. I do not know if this could fit you, if so let me know and we can find a compromise. Anyway, I will be there from 15th of January until June at least, so if you need some babysitting, it could be ok for me too.
Thank you in advance
Best regards
Pilar

discussion forum terms & conditions

;