Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Mallow area

re : Childminder required - Mallow area           reply
23/07/2015 18:22 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi , you looking for childminder . im a doing this job 11 years . if you intarest this my number 0892323630.

31/05/2011 16:07 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder? We are a professional childminding service in Castlemagner. We are two experienced mothers providing a homely, loving environment. We are fully qualified, Garda vetted, First Aid trained and qualified in Play Therapy. We are in the process of being HSE approved. We are very flexible timewise and reasonable rates. Look forward to hearing from you!

Childminder required - Mallow area           reply
10/05/2011 13:09 - Cork County Childminders
I am currently looking for a childminder in the Mallow area. I will be returning to work full time in late July when my baby will be 10 months old. Experience and references required.

05/02/2014 14:09 - Cork County Childminders
I would be interested in childminding I am from Mallow town and would be available for you to interview me when you want I also have my own car and two adult sons. you can contact me on 087 637 9227
Thank you Kathleen Moore.

re... : Childminder required - Mallow area           reply
08/06/2011 10:31 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, my name is Olive Patton from Tiny Angels Childminding in Castlemagner. My number is 0833785261. If you have any queries or would like to drop in for a chat please don´t hesitate to call. I look forward to hearing from you.

18/07/2016 09:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hello I am a fully qualified childminder,with over 10 years experience.I have all necessities to entertain and care for your child,highchair,travel cot,buggy and double buggy,car seat and plenty of educational toys.
I mind a 3 year old boy who i have been minding since he was five months old.I live in carin woods in mallow.full clean licence,Nonsmoker and No pets.If you have not yet found someone suitable and you would like to get in contact here are my contact details.
phone 0864056482
email geraldinec40@hotmail.com
Kind Regards
Geraldine

05/07/2011 16:23 - Cork County Childminders
hi .. i saw your add looking for a childminder..are u still looking for someone? i live in castlepark in mallow which is in the town. im doing a childcare fetac level 5 course at the moment i have one year completed and one more left to do. i do this as a night time course so i am available for work during the day. i have been garda vetted by my college and have had experience with children for the last 5 -6 years. i dont smoke or drink, and i also have a full driving licence. i have many referrences from my babysitting familes and also from previous places where i worked. Contact me if you are interested . thank you

21/07/2015 17:52 - Cork County Childminders
hi i am ellin from mallow summar hill are i am donig child minder i have a 11 years exprince this is my number 0892323630 u can cal me . thank you .

08/06/2011 08:38 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,

I would b interested in speaking with you. If you want to send me your number I can contact you directly. Look forward to hearing from you.

07/06/2011 09:31 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there...

I´m living in Mallow myself and was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder for your baby...

Thanx for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Jacqui

23/05/2011 18:04 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there,

Just wondering if you are still looking for a Childminder ?

I am a stay at home mum of two boys (2 & 6 yrs) Living very close to Mallow town.

Non smoker, no pets, reference available.

Pls feel free to PM if you have any queries.

Tks.

27/06/2011 17:13 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder for your baby. if you are i would be very interested. i live in mallow and i am qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare. hope to hear from you

03/04/2012 19:48 - Cork County Childminders
I would like to apply for the childminding job I do like minding children as I have mindedt children before when my own boys were small and I can supply referances if you so wish. I am available for interview at your request.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Kathleen Moore

13/07/2016 08:52 - Cork County Childminders
hi I am a childminder in mallow with 3 years experience. I have a full clean driving licence and available for drop offs and collections. please feel free to contact me for more info . 0858396692

24/07/2015 12:59 - Cork County Childminders
hi ,, my name ellin . i sm living summarhill mallow area ,and i doing childminder job you still looking for childminder . i have a experins 11 years . if you intarest you can cal me this number 0892323630. thnak you .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;