Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Ladysbridge,Garryvoe or Castlemartyr area

Childminder required - Ladysbridge,Garryvoe or Castlemartyr area           reply
19/06/2019 20:58 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,

We are moving to the area (Garryvoe) in July and in search of childcare for our daughter who will be 9 months old when I return to work in October.

We require childcare 3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday’s)

We work in the city Centre so ideally would like to drop our daughter on route to work between 8am (earliest) and 9am.
Collection would be between 5-6pm. (Drop off & collection time differs as I tend to work from home a few times a week so I can be more flexible on these days)

Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.
Lauren.

re : Childminder required - Ladysbridge,Garryvoe or Castlemartyr area           reply
04/07/2019 12:32 - Cork County Childminders
I am writing to you in response to your advertisement.
I have been a childminder for the last five years ( as an extra job outside of my role in a GP Surgery where I was working as Medical Secretary ) and therefore I have built up a strong reputation and experience in the area for caring for children. Also I have experience with kids with autism.
I have Garda Vetting , full driving licence , Emergency CPR Course and Children First - Tusla Course.I live in Castlemartyr. I have great references . I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder required - Ladysbridge,Garryvoe or Castlemartyr area           reply
04/07/2019 12:32 - Cork County Childminders
I am writing to you in response to your advertisement.
I have been a childminder for the last five years ( as an extra job outside of my role in a GP Surgery where I was working as Medical Secretary ) and therefore I have built up a strong reputation and experience in the area for caring for children. Also I have experience with kids with autism.
I have Garda Vetting , full driving licence , Emergency CPR Course and Children First - Tusla Course.I live in Castlemartyr. I have great references . I look forward to hearing from you.
my number 083 868 4000
Jo

discussion forum terms & conditions

;