Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Bohermeen, Navan area

Childminder needed Bohermeen, Navan area           reply
30/11/2017 11:29 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a childminder to mind in their own home a 9 month old baby boy and also drop a 4 year old to Montessori (Kiddy Academy) from jan/feb 2018. I am due to go back to work in february so i would need to have a few practice runs before then. I live in the Bohermeen area and I commute to work in north Dublin so i would need to drop the kids off between 6.30 and 7am. My little one will be finished montessori in june and onto bohermeen school in September. If you think this is something you would be interested in please message me. Thanks!

re : Childminder needed Bohermeen, Navan area           reply
01/12/2017 15:09 - Meath Childminders
Hi is this position still available? Can you tell me a bit more about it thanks Louise.

re... : Childminder needed Bohermeen, Navan area           reply
01/12/2017 15:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi Louise,
Yes no problem! I have two children Aoibhin and Cormac I´m looking for someone that can mind my son Cormac during the day; he is nearly 7 months at the moment. He is on solids and I am breastfeeding him mostly at in the evening and at night. He drinks water and the odd formuka bottle during the day.
Aoibhin is 4 in early January and is currently in Montessori in Kiddy Academy in Navan. I had her at that creche so i could drop her off on the way to work in Coolock, North Co. Dublin. I work in R&D in a pharmaceutical company there. I usually try and get into work for half 7 so i can walk out at 4 in the evenings. I´ll be making sure I´ll be doing that with two kids now! That normally gets be to the creche to pick Aoibhin up just before 5 and home just after 5.
So i need Cormac minded from about 6.30 to 5 and Aoibhin dropped to creche (just a drop off not a pick up). She will hoefully be going to Bohermeen national school in September so I´d need her to be dropped off to school from September.
My husvand works shift in Intel so i would need 3/4 days a week ... Most likely 4 days. I start work on Wednesday 7th of February then back to a full week... My work don´t allow reduced days really.
Hope thats better explained. If you are interested... can you tell me more about yourself?
Thanks,
Alisha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;