Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Lucan required from March - 2/3 days per week

Childminder in Lucan required from March - 2/3 days per week           reply
02/01/2019 10:37 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for someone kind, caring and reliable to look after our 2 daughters (3 years and 1 year) 2/3 days per week in Lucan from March - alternating between Monday, Tuesday & Friday one week and Wednesday & Thursday the other week.

Our 3 year old will be going to Naionra Eiscir from September (12-3pm).

Non-smokers only please and we are looking for someone who can commit long term to minding our girls.

If interested, please PM me with your background and experience. Thank you.

re : Childminder in Lucan required from March - 2/3 days per week           reply
22/01/2019 00:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
Just saw your ad, should be able to help! That is if you haven´t found anyone.
I live around the corner from the school, own my own home in Esker Meadows, I worked in a multinational for 20 years, but now back in College studying a post grad, part time course. So have lots of free time for child minding and babysitting. I am a mother, my daughter is 21.
My daughter has childminding and creche experience and is studying Childcare at the moment. She has references, used to babysit for a Guard too, so extra secure! We´re Irish so her English is pretty good.
I think between the 2 of us we should be able to help. I can´t do Thursdays and Fridays because of college, but she is free those days. That way the girls get the best of both worlds. And you´ll never be stuck.
If you are interested just let me know
Thanks
Susan

re... : Childminder in Lucan required from March - 2/3 days per week           reply
24/01/2019 11:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Thanks for getting in touch but we’ve just found someone

discussion forum terms & conditions

;