Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area

Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area           reply
06/09/2015 18:39 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am a mother of 3 available to mind children in my own home, breakfasts and healthy dinners provided, early drops off no problem, dedicated playroom for children and large outdoor play area all fenced off. School drop off´s and pick up´s no problem, can do Attymon, brackloon and kiltullagh schools. Numbers kept to a minimum and very competitive price, if you would like to ask me any further questions please do not hesitate in sending me a pm, Thank you

re : Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area           reply
14/10/2015 09:52 - Galway County Childminders
Hello,
I am just wondering if you have availability to mind an 8 month old baby girl.
The hours would be Mon -Fri 7:30 am until 6:00pm. I can supply her dinners etc if that suits.
Thank you
AnneMarie

re : Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area           reply
12/10/2018 20:05 - Galway County Childminders
Moving to kiltullagh wondering are still available for childmind er for 13 month old

re... : Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area           reply
16/10/2018 17:48 - Galway County Childminders
Sorry only seeing this now, I´m afraid I´m not available

re... : Childminder available to mind children in own home Attymon(Athenry)/Kiltullagh area           reply
02/11/2018 15:30 - Galway County Childminders
dee did you get sorted or are you still searching for a minder?

04/03/2019 13:03 - Galway County Childminders
Hi we hope to be moving to the area during the summer and are looking for childcare. We have a girl starting senior Infants (not sure which school - Attymon or Kiltullagh. It will depend on childcare facilities) and a girl starting the ECCE in September. It would not be everyday - I work as care assistant so roster is never the same.

28/03/2019 11:51 - Galway County Childminders
Hi I´m a registered childminder in the athenry area, are you still looking for a childminder?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;