Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Naas

Childminder available in Naas           reply
05/07/2018 14:07 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am offering a childminding service from a pet-free/smoke-free home, with a lovely child-friendly garden, located in a quiet cul-de-sac with its own little playground.

I have a very sociable 3 year old, who adores babies and other children, and we love spending as much time outside as possible, playing games and learning all about nature.

I am gentle and caring, and an advocate of attachment parenting and learning through play. I am very passionate about childcare and creating a safe, secure and welcoming environment for the children.

Prior to motherhood I worked in an ECCE setting in Newbridge, a pre-school for children with developmental delays and high needs. I have undertaken child protection training and I have a diploma in Childcare Studies.

I will soon be registered with Childminding Ireland, and will have full public liability insurance, and I will also be registering my service with the KCCC.

I charge 5 Euro p/h and currently have full and part time vacancies.

References available upon request.

Please feel free to contact me for any further details.

re : Childminder available in Naas           reply
05/07/2018 21:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi! I am looking for someone to look after my 4 years old. Morning time 9 to 13. Are you available?? Text me at 087 116 7547

re : Childminder available in Naas           reply
24/07/2018 11:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I’m looking for childcare afterschool for my 4 children 2 girls 11 and 9 and 2 boys 7 and 5.
Childcare is required from approximately 3pm - 5.30/6.30 pm 4-5 days a week.
They attend National school in Naas and get the school bus home.
I’m a secondary school teacher so will only require childcare during term time.
Ideally childcare in their own home is what I’m looking for but I’m open to considering outside the home too.
Mainly providing snack/ dinner and doing homework is what is required.
I’d be great full if you could let me know if you are available or if you know someone who may be. My no. Is 9868409387 if u require any further info.
Many thanks
Sandra

discussion forum terms & conditions

;