Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available dunmore east

Childminder available dunmore east           reply
25/09/2014 18:59 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a mum of two my eldest goes to Montessori in the mornings.i have 14+ years experience working with children and am fully qualified! My house is very child friendly and I have lots of toys to suit all ages.I am very loving and patient and believe children learn through play and experience´s we provide. I set up various fun activities to keep the little ones busy e.g.
Water with different equipment e.g. Dolls,tea set,bubbles,animals,people
sand play with diggers,cars,people etc
painting with different mark markers make up brushes sponges,little fingers toes etc.
mixing and pouring with rice,lentils,pasta to help with fine motor and co.ordination.
homemade play-dough which they we will make together.
Baking (healthy foods)
Cutting and sticking for over two´s just to name a few!
I believe in teaching life skills which children love to do to help build there confidence and independence e.g. Washing and drying dishes,sweeping up, potty training washing there hands,putting on shoes themselves..we also spend a lot of time outside going on teddy bears picnics in the magic trees (in the park) in winter we wear our wellie boots and waterproof´s even going to the beach to splash in the rock pools, drawing in the sand with sticks and lots of other fun activities to many to put down :-)
Most of my experience comes from working in crèches with all ages groups.but have worked in home settings in the past.i have excellent references and a portfolio of pictures containing activities. I can provide healthy home cooked meals menu available on request.
Thank you for taking the time to read!!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;