Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Turloughmore/Abbey area

re : Childminder available Turloughmore/Abbey area           reply
25/08/2015 09:20 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 boys. 5.5 and 2.5years old. My 5years old is going to school and would need pick up form Crumlin NS school from 2.10 and minding him til 4.30 or 5.30. My 2.5 years old is going to go few days a week to creche so on days he is going to the creche i would need pick up and minding him from 12 to 4.30 or 5.30 . On other days it would be from 9 or 9.30 to 4.30 or 5.30
Could you let me know if you still have space and how much you would charge. We are in Abbeyknockmoy/Ballyglunin area.
Thanks

re : Childminder available Turloughmore/Abbey area           reply
01/07/2015 10:53 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Amanda,
Hope you don´t mind me email you.
We are looking for a childminder ASAP in Abbeyknockmoy from Sept or a time sooner that suits the relevant person to look after 2 girls, from 7.15am until 5/6pm in the evenings.
They are 4 in Aug and 2 in Sept. Our oldest will qualify for her ECCE in Sept, starting school in Sept 16. The youngest would obviously be with someone all day. They are currently in creche but we want to look at other options that may be available to us.
My number is 086 3956293 if you think you may be interested in getting more details. Also, if you may not have the space now, is there anyone else could you recommend.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon
Ailbhe

Childminder available Turloughmore/Abbey area           reply
29/06/2015 11:30 - Galway County Childminders
I am an experienced childminder, offering childcare in my own home for the past 3years, i am available for drop off & pick ups from local playschools and schools. All meals provided and homework supervision. Please PM if you have any other queries.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;