Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available Bandon

Childminder available Bandon           reply
14/03/2017 21:48 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available in Bandon. Available for school drops and collection.

re : Childminder available Bandon           reply
22/03/2017 14:07 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, We are looking for childminder in Bandon, school runs 2 days a week. 4 yr old and 3 yr old. Ideally to come to our home and must have transport. Does this interest you?

re... : Childminder available Bandon           reply
22/03/2017 14:20 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, thanks for your message. I work from my own home in Bandon close to the by-pass. Is it 2 days a week you require someone? Which school do they go to?

22/03/2017 14:51 - Cork County Childminders
Yes mainly Monday and Tuesday.... 4 yr old in pre school until September starting Crossmahon then.... 3 yr old starting pre school up near you in September. Days occasionally change.

22/03/2017 15:43 - Cork County Childminders
What time is pre school as I have 2 kids in school myself just invade it clashes? When are you hoping to start? What time each day are you looking for?

22/03/2017 16:17 - Cork County Childminders
So at the moment I drop at half 8 on a Monday and current minder drops to pre school at 9 and collects at 12 and keeps kids til 1.45..... On Tuesday I drop at 7am and minder does same. We pay €70 per week at moment and €80 when hols from schools. In September it will be same times but older girl will be in school which opens at 9.10 and younger girl will be going to pre school from 9 to 12. Older girl will be collected from school and younger girl will be collected from you at about 1.45. We will be looking to pay €35 from September as only around 6.5 hr minding then. School hols will always be €80 per week. On Mondays my 9 year old is dropped at half 8 also and goes to the Gaelscoil.... She will be able to walk over as it seems that you are close by. Our current minder has said that she no longer wants to do the job.

24/03/2017 21:18 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I´m very sorry I thought my reply sent but it seems not.
I am sorry but I would not be able to mind the kids & do the school drops for that rate, it would be a bit higher rate.

27/03/2017 11:30 - Cork County Childminders
Ok no problem.... Thanks for getting back to me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;