Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
10/06/2017 19:54 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, my names Jessica and in 17 years old (I´ll be turning 18 in July.) and I´m currently looking for a childminding job. As I am currently sitting my leaving cert I´m planning on taking next year as a gap year, so I will be available to child mind full time until August 2018, which I am then planning on going to college to study childcare, and eventually move on to study to be a paediatric doctor! I have a massive love for children, since I was about 7 my mother worked as a childminder for babies/toddlers up until they went to play school, so I more less grew up around babies from about 7 months - 3 years. I have done work experience in a creche, I also have experience babysitting my cousin from when he was about 2 years old. My last job was looking after 4 children (aged 3,4,10,11) for around 9 months, so I have a ton of experience from children aged 10 months - 5 years old. I can do house work and prepare meals (including cooked meals) also. I´m extremely creative and artsy, so doing arts and crafts and also playing outside is definitely something I love doing with kids!

As I am based in mallow, north cork, I can work in the city but your house would have to be within walking distance from a bus stop as I don´t have a car. I´m extremely reliable and trustworthy, please feel free to contact me with any further questions!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;