Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Clondalkin - Two girls. Mon to Thurs from July

Childminder Wanted Clondalkin - Two girls. Mon to Thurs from July           reply
05/01/2019 13:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder to mind my two girls when I return to work in July. One girl will be 1 and the other almost 5. Will be looking for someone to mind from 8.30am-5.30pm for both during the summer and then once school starts it would be 8.30am-5.30am for the baby and 1.30pm (incl school collection) to 5.30pm.

We are looking for someone kind, caring, Garda Vetted (all the usual!) but also someone who has energy! Our older daughter has a lot of that so we´d need someone who could match up to that :) Happy to go to your house or stay in ours. We are based near to Clondalkin Village and Corkagh Park (great for walks) and our daughter will be attending the Irish school.

Childminder Wanted Clondalkin - Two girls. Mon to Thurs from July           reply
05/01/2019 13:52 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder to mind my two girls when I return to work in July. One girl will be 1 and the other almost 5. Will be looking for someone to mind from 8.30am-5.30pm for both during the summer and then once school starts it would be 8.30am-5.30am for the baby and 1.30pm (incl school collection) to 5.30pm.

We are looking for someone kind, caring, Garda Vetted (all the usual!) but also someone who has energy! Our older daughter has a lot of that so we´d need someone who could match up to that :) Happy to go to your house or stay in ours. We are based near to Clondalkin Village and Corkagh Park (great for walks) and our daughter will be attending the Irish school.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;